How do I know what items to order?
- First you need to pick the proper Dash-Bar for your Jeep
- JK Wrangler (2007-2018-1/2) or JL Wrangler/JT Gladiator (2018-1/2+)
- Then pick the correct mount for the device you would like to hold.
- Then add a Ball Clamp for each of the device mounts you would like to attach to the Dash-Bar.
How long will it take to process my order?
- We usually ship within 1-2 business days
Will you be making these for other vehicles?
- Unfortunately, not many other vehicles are designed with stock mounting points like the Wrangler has. We utilize these stock mounting points because it is a super secure way to mount which is our #1 requirement. Our #2 requirement is that no cutting or drilling is needed to attach our product to the vehicle. Our device mounts however will work with any 1" Ball arm, such as Ram Mounts arms.
Where are your products designed?
- Our products are designed by us in our design center using Solidworks parametric design software.
- We then machine prototypes which are tested, modified, and tweaked until they meet our strict standards.
- Our products are machined in our CNC machine shop located in the suburbs of Chicago. The anodizing is done by a specialist in our area.
I'm having an issue with a product of yours, how do I contact customer support?
- Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will promptly help you in any way we can.
- We want our customers to be 100% satisfied.
I just installed my Dash-Bar and it doesn't seem rigid. How do I correct this issue?
- Your center support needs to be adjusted.
- Loosen the support screw slightly so the support assembly rotates freely.
- Lift the bar in the center about 1/4" or 6mm and hold it there.
- Then rotate the support until it firmly touches the dashboard.
- Then tighten the support screw.